Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Today, The Dog Smelled Pretty Bad.

Thomas is schizophrenic. It is mostly under control, but he becomes extremely nervous when a new person enters the office. Management knows this, and is very accommodating. Thomas is bright and a hard worker, they don’t want to lose him. Thomas’ office was moved away from the elevators, and his desk faces a window. Despite these precautions, Thomas still runs into strangers on his floor. When this happens, his heart starts to pound and a voice in his head begins to scream and scream and it will not stop. Thomas must go into the bathroom and sit until the feeling passes. His pay is docked if he is in the bathroom for longer than an hour. This adjustment is at his insistence.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

WHY CAN'T I COMMENT ON YOUR BLOG!

Anonymous said...

oh sure, now it lets me.

anyway, how does it feel to know that rumors are being spread about you and your life all the way from chilly boston?

Anonymous said...

WHY CAN'T I COMMENT ON YOUR BLOG!

Anonymous said...

just for the record, I only asked that question once. your blog is possessed and pissing me off. bren, have a good holiday. come to boston for new years, you know you want to.

Anonymous said...

Buh-buh-buh-buh-BRENDON, your buh-buh-buh-BLOG thinks that unless my name is Tom Waits I might as well be DEAD.