Monday, October 17, 2005

Today, I Found Mr. Amoako's Laugh to Be Quite Wonderful.

It used to drive her crazy.
My boss would give me money and ask me to run “personal errands,” for her. If there was any leftover change I would give it to homeless people.
She once gave me a twenty to buy her a loaf of bread.
She looked me square in the eye and said, “Do not give my change to a homeless person.”
I said, “I am going to give your change to a homeless person.”
And I did.
Many people think it was this action that led to my dismissal. Not so. My termination was due, in fact, to my frequent copy room liaisons with an exotic Corsican mail clerk.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

A few things. You need to fix the link to Kenzie's blog, and you don't really NEED to fix Jamie's but maybe you should. "Flak" is spelled thusly. Not like the way you have it at all. I understand that attractive people don't have time to do things well, or even right at all, so I'm just pointing these things out casually. You know, no big deal... heh heh! Psshh..

Anonymous said...

Ok, hold up. When did I start getting so much shit all the time like every day? You don't NEED to fix my blog link? OH hell yes he does, he needs to get on that shit and maybe reconsider his blogging relationship with you. You gots to back off bitch. This is my ex BOOOKAY? We DATED, for a WHILE. This hot piece of man meat was all mine, it's just too bad the summer had to end? Eh Bren Bren? That's what I used to call him, it was my pet name... I sometimes called him snookums too. We were INTIMATE.

Oh, hey Kristin...no I wasn't...listen it's not what it looks like or anything. Um, I'll go.

Anonymous said...

Listen, man whore. At least I NOTICE these things and TRY to HELP you OUT! Most boys I know don't like it when people FUSS over them, so I thought I'd be CAVALIER about making sure people could VISIT your BLOG!

And what does "BOOOKAY" mean?! No one talks like that HERE in the GHETTO of ATL.

Also, Bren Bren can be friends with whomever he chooses. I'M not the type to STIFLE the WHIMS of MY lovers.

Not that Brendon and I are lovers.

At least not in a conventional TOUR-GUIDING sense.

Think "Suzanne" by Leonard Cohen. Yeah.